What security measures does Trooya take to keep my data secure?
We keep track of each and every action performed using Trooya. So, in case of a rogue response, you can rest assure, it will never go untraced.
All communication between your browser (client) and our servers is SSL encrypted (https). So, you can be sure the data you see on Trooya is actually sent by Trooya.
If needed, Trooya can restrict access to your account from a list of whitelisted IPs provided by you.
- What is Trooya?
- How is Trooya different than its competitors?
- Who will find Trooya useful?
- How will I track the ROI on Trooya?
- What security measures does Trooya take to keep my data secure?
- Is there a limit on the number of responses I can make using Trooya?
- How does Trooya count mentions?
- How are the add-ons of mentions, users and response ids processed?
- What do I do if I want to cancel my subscription?
- What integrations do you support?