What is Customer Feedback?
Definition and meaning of Customer Feedback
Customer feedback is the direct information that is provided by the customer directly and contains measures of satisfaction or dissatisfaction the customer experiences about the service of product offered with. Customer feedback may be divided into positive feedback or appreciation as well as into negative feedback or complaints. There are various ways to gather customer feedback, like – email feedback form, through phone calls, through simple forms on website, through social customer service management, through social profile direct messaging or through comments gathered through complaint forums or consumer forums.
FAQs about Customer Feedback
- How to use customer feedback system?
- How to analyze customer feedback?
- How to carry interpretation of customer feedback?
- What is a customer feedback analysis tool?
- What is the customer feedback report template?